Monday, November 23, 2009

The other Dollhouse in my life

Sadly, yet another Joss Whedon show has been cancelled. The upside is that maybe now when I do image searches, more actual dollhouses will show up instead of pictures from the Dollhouse Fox TV series. I guess I'll have to get my Joss fix when he directs an upcoming Glee episode. If its anything like "Once More, with Feeling" the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, then I will have something to cheer me up.

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I guess I am not alone in filtering through general "dollhouse" searches on google!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. Before the show it was easy to find "dollhouse" related images, but now half the stuff that comes up is images from the show. Argh! Too bad google doesn't have filter options.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.