Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ode to toilette

J'adore this Parisian bathroom. I've had the dual vanity from Paris for far too long, but no time to properly display it until now. The wallpaper is to die for, very cool Parisian print, click here on Paris' site to check out the detail pictures of the vanity. I've always wanted a black and white bathroom and I truly wish I had a bathroom like this to escape to.

Finding time for miniatures (swaps/emails/blogs, etc.) has been difficult. How do you all do it??? I wish I could carve out more time to keep up.

My oldest just started kindergarten, so what little spare time I thought I had between taking care of the kids all day and working nights, has gotten sucked into volunteering, PTA meetings and fundraising. Gotta love California public schools... parent participation or bust. I'm really hoping some of the propositions on the ballot will pass so we'll have much needed funding for our schools.

Deets:
Dual vanity with black Parisian wallpaper by PRD Miniatures, as well as framed wall art, silver mirror and toilet.
Bathtub from Minismodernas. Wood cut outs by KaiserCraft (idea from Modern MC) but I still need to paint them. Planter box by minimodernistas. Accessories: book and overhead light from Neen, ELF Miniatures, Minismodernas, rug from MoMA Modern Play House, Lil Bratz, AG Minis, Re-ment, local dollhouse shop and ebay finds.

12 comments:

  1. Awesome bathroom Megan...I agree that paper is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es precioso!
    Un abrazo
    GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, that is fabulous!

    I agree, I don't know how some people do it all, between the blogging and creating. I'm always falling behind on something.

    The wall paper is fab, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dale!! Yeah, I totally feel behind in everything. One of these days I hope to be on top of everything. :)

      Delete
  4. I would love this sort of bathroom in life size. It's beautiful. The greenery and fab rug break up that black and white enough to make it warm and inviting. Love it =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pepper. The green definitely helps bring a little life in the room. ;)

      Delete
  5. Great look I would love to have such a bathroom in real life especially considering mine barely has place for one sink and no bath at al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy! Yeah it puts my real bathroom to shame.

      Delete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.