Monday, September 16, 2013

It's on! 20% Off Sale until Sept 20

A few times a year Shapeways (the company that builds my miniatures) has sales on select materials. Right now my favorite material is on sale, "White Strong & Flexible Polished".

Shop now and take 20% Off all of my products when you select the "White Strong & Flexible Polished" Material! I added some new products that come in a variety of colors and materials, but only the white polished material is 20% off during this sale.

Use code odj9a at checkout. The coupon is valid once per customer. Sale ends September 20th at midnight PDT. Start shopping today »

Here is a room setting with some of my new pieces. See all of modern furntiure and decor at my shop: www.shapeways.com/shops/ModernMiniHouses

(other items: minimodernistas sofa/pillows, PRD Miniatures, Peter Tucker, The Shopping Sherpa, Susan, Dotsan, Tiny Tim light, Kaleidoscope House accessories, dollhouse show finds)

6 comments:

  1. things are beautiful, only shipping is still too dear..... sorry not to be able to get your beautiful things!
    Neomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with everything !! nut the shipping is very expensive ! maybe when I've got some extra money saved up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried design via shape ways as well but I just don't understand the programs! maybe you can explain it to me one day

      Delete
  3. Sorry about the shipping. Shapeways charges these flat rates:
    $6.50 • United States, Canada, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
    $9.50 • All EU Countries, Switzerland, Norway, San Marino, Vatican, Andorra, Liechtenstein
    $19.99 • Rest of the world
    https://www.shapeways.com/support/shipping

    My next step is an etsy site, and shipping will be a little less, but it will take some time to get that up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. It looks like you have some new fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping to find more time for designing. Too many ideas, too little time.

      Delete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.